The Kerry Group is a national brand activation agency that connects our clients directly with their target audiences. We take “experiential marketing” to a whole new level. We create personal, memorable interactions with consumers and trade partners designed to positively change preferences and behaviors. Our ultimate goal is to create brand engagements for our clients that last long beyond a single moment in time.
We go to where our client’s audiences live, work and play - hitting the streets visiting large-scale events and conducting one-on-one interactions with exciting, informative experiences that turn audiences into true ambassadors for our client’s brands.
Here is your chance to be presenting out in front of crowds with a field team that represents one of the most exciting brands in the automotive industry. In January 2018, the Kerry Group is kicking off a 6 month+ nationwide activation tour. This position involves 100% travel across the US and potentially Canada.
- Personally engage attendees at each event by presenting information about our client’s brand(s) in an entertaining and informative manner. Your goal is to get the audience to understand the benefits of our client’s brand(s) and to get them excited and personally involved with the brand to create a memorable, lasting experience
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of our client’s product. You will need to demonstrate a true passion for and understanding of the automotive industry. Know how to talk the talk and walk the walk with auto enthusiasts.
- Act professionally as an ambassador for our client, their product(s) and the Kerry Group to the stakeholders involved in the tour (general public, media, sponsors, clients, venue management, local vendors, etc.)
- Successful management of all aspects and logistics of the assigned activation tour including the on-site execution of scheduled events (including proper set-up, operation, maintenance, storage and cleanliness of event equipment and display materials)
- Management of local staff for events
- Daily communication with the assigned Project Manager
- Data collection and timely reporting of results for each event including testimonials and event photos and providing constructive feedback to Project Manager to improve the event execution
- Compliance with the client’s safety regulations
- General event & expense reporting – retain all receipts and file properly coded expense reports and time sheets in a timely and accurate manner
Requirements & Qualifications:
- The most important qualification for this job is that you must be outgoing and sociable, while demonstrating the ability to be persuasive and engaging; comfortable interacting and speaking to a diverse audience
- Be a self-starter with superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work closely with supervisor in receiving and interpreting event details and direction
- Demonstrate computer proficiency including working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Proven ability to operate digital equipment (ie computers and tablets) as required and be able trouble shoot on-site challenges
- Ability to work in close quarters while maintaining a team environment
- Able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Able to pass background check and drug screening
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Prior mobile marketing tour experience and having a current CDL Class A license is a definite plus
44 Soccer Park Road
Fenton, MO 63026