The Kerry Group is a national brand activation agency that connects our clients directly with their target audiences. We take “experiential marketing” to a whole new level. We create personal, memorable interactions with consumers and trade partners designed to positively change preferences and behaviors. Our ultimate goal is to create brand engagements for our clients that last long beyond a single moment in time.
We go to where our client’s audiences live, work and play - hitting the streets visiting large-scale events and conducting one-on-one interactions with exciting, informative experiences that turn audiences into true ambassadors for our client’s brands.
Here is your chance to lead a team in the field that represents one of the most exciting brands in the automotive industry. In January 2018, the Kerry Group is kicking off a 6 month+ nationwide activation tour. This position involves 100% travel across the US and potentially Canada.
- Act professionally as an ambassador for our client, their product(s) and the Kerry Group to the stakeholders involved in the tour (general public, media, sponsors, clients, venue management, local vendors, etc.)
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of our client’s product. You must demonstrate a true passion for and understanding of the automotive industry. Know how to talk the talk and walk the walk with auto enthusiasts.
- Successfully manage of all aspects and logistics of the assigned activation tour including the on-site execution of scheduled events (including proper set-up, operation, maintenance, storage and cleanliness of event equipment and display materials) and the safe operation and maintenance of touring vehicle(s)
- Driving of a tractor-trailer to, from, and between events in a timely and safe manner
- Management of local staff for events
- Personal engagement of attendees and safe crowd control at the event footprint
- Daily communication with the assigned Project Manager
- Data collection and timely reporting of results for each event including testimonials and event photos and providing constructive feedback to Project Manager to improve the event execution
- Compliance with all DOT laws/reporting requirements and the client’s safety regulations
- General event & expense reporting – retain all receipts and file properly coded expense reports and time sheets in a timely and accurate manner
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Prior mobile marketing tour experience a must
- Have a current CDL Class A license and be capable of safely driving a truck and trailer combination
- Be a self-starter with superior verbal and written communication skills
- Must be sociable, while demonstrating the ability to be persuasive and engaging; comfortable interacting and speaking to a diverse audience
- Proven ability to work closely with supervisor in receiving and interpreting event details and direction
- Demonstrate computer proficiency including working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Proven ability to operate digital equipment (ie computers and tablets) as required and be able trouble shoot on-site challenges
- Ability to work in close quarters while maintaining a team environment
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Clean driving record, ability to pass background check and DOT drug screening
- Be 21 years of age or older
44 Soccer Park Road
Fenton, MO 63026